Automatic Vehicle Identification for Gated Entries from Barcode Automation
The BA-440 DualBeam Barcode Reader uses advanced laser technology to identify vehicles automatically at entry gates. It is an affordable and reliable system for automatic vehicle identification at gated communities and parking facilities.
Locate an authorized BAi Installer near you.
Why use Automatic Vehicle Identification from BAi?
- Identifies vehicles traveling up to 25mph automatically.
- Ignores radio and static interference, such as Wi-Fi or collision detection.
- Provides much greater control than portable keyfobs, clickers or cards.
- Rejects fake decals. Photocopies, color replicas, and digital images will not work.
- Decreases traffic congestion by reducing entry times.
- Connects to any gate entry system, access control panel, or visitor management system.
- Reduces the workload of gatekeepers and security personnel.
How does BAi automatic vehicle identification work?
- Two lasers extend out from the BA-440 DualBeam Barcode Reader
- Barcode Decal is applied to each authorized vehicle on the rear side window facing the Reader.
- The BA-440 DualBeam Barcode Reader identifies the vehicle automatically as it approaches the entry gate.